Nikolai inspired candle that is the perfect blend of Open Seas and Misty Air. This candle smells of the calm before the storm with Eucalyptus and Sea Salt- topped off with teal glitter!
Scent Profile: Misty Air & Open Seas
Candle Color: navy blue with teal glitter
Scent strength: medium
Top: Ozone, Linen
Middle: Eucalyptus, Sea Salt, Freesia
Base: Moss, Powder
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Always keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 of an inch.
• Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Wicks are ECO and contain no lead or zinc.
• The candle fragrance is free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance.
All candles are poured by hand therefore colors may vary from pictures. Frosting may occur to varying degrees and it does not harm the candle. Frosting is natural and common in soy wax candles as soy wax is polymorphic and crystallizes.